Domane AL 4 Disc combines the smooth, comfortable qualities of an advanced alloy frame with the performance of higher-quality parts. It features an upgraded drive train and crisp hydraulic disc brakes for a fast road bike perfect for competitive group rides and even races.
It’s right for you if…
You plan to hop on your bike as much as possible, and even train for races and long charity rides. You want to invest in higher-quality performance parts that will keep pace with you as you continue to hone your road cycling skills.
The tech you get
A 2×10 (20 speed) Shimano Tiagra drive train has a wide range of gears for riding on any terrain. The lightweight aluminium frame has mudguard mounts and a stable Endurance Geometry for a confident ride and a carbon fork that absorbs road vibration. Plus, tubeless-ready rims and hydraulic disc brakes for stopping power in any conditions.
orite_borderWhy you’ll love it
- A light, comfortable frame and quality parts make it an amazing platform for long, fast group rides
- The unique IsoSpeed Carbon fork, which swoops forward toward the dropouts, absorbs vibrations from the road so your arms won’t fatigue as quickly
- Hydraulic disc brakes give you more precise and consistent stopping power in any conditions
- Bigger tyre clearance lets you run wider tyres for more traction and stability on rail trails and other light gravel roads
- DuoTrap S compatibility makes it easy to wirelessly track your rides, so you can set goals and watch yourself reach them